Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Three Years

We met in October 2003, the day I moved to Salt Lake. He unloaded my car, moved me in, was a little shy, and then came back the next day. We have been together ever since.

In the fall of 2004 he moved to Huntington Beach, California. He took me to Angels games and beach bonfires - and then proposed to me on Christmas Eve in Ashland. What girl doesn't want a diamond for Christmas?



We were married on May 14, 2005 - a perfect day. We often talk about the wedding cake - and ours was to die for! Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate. We enjoyed a fantastic, wonderful, relaxing, amazing honeymoon in the Riviera Maya in Mexico, where Jordan ate his weight at the resort...



We began our life together in Huntington Beach - and loved it. We had a great little one bedroom apartment - and took advantage of all things Southern California.



And then a bit of wonderful news...a little one was one the way! We were scared and excited and nervous, but we couldn't wait. Jordan surprised me with a trip to England - as our last little vacation sans children. We explored London, the countryside, Windsor Castle, Bath, Stonehenge, and spent time with my Nana in Swaffham. I got to see where my mom was born - my roots. It was SO special to me.




On June 13, 2007 our little pride and joy arrived and our lives were changed instantly. The very next day Jordan was offered a job in Salt Lake - and six weeks later we moved from our little beach bungalow 5 blocks from the beach back to Utah.




Coming back has been emotional and a big adjustment, but wonderful. We bought our first home this spring and Harrison is loving being around family. It was worth the long, cold winter we just went through!




So...here's to you babe - and the three wonderful years of marriage we have had. Thank you for being an amazing husband and father - I love you. Happy Anniversary.

3 comments:

Cat Zimmer said...

I remember meeting Jordan that day when you came to SLC, he moved in your huge TV all by himself and he couldn't believe how many handbags you had. Love you guys, so glad you got married.

Suzanne said...

You are still newlyweds! What a great snapshot of your years together:) We really enjoyed getting to know both of you and wish we had more time together. Happy Anniversary!!

The Lanyons said...

Hey Annie,
I didn't know you came out here. What was your favorite thing about your visit? Next time you're in the UK let us know and we'll get together.
Daisha