Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sit Up Surprise

Today was a big day in the life of Harrison. I went into his room after his morning nap - and he was sitting up playing with his toys. He actually sat up by himself! After the afternoon nap - same thing.

I wondered - is it only something that will happen in his crib? And then he did it twice - downstairs while playing with some toys. I have a feeling my life is about to get hectic. Way to go H!

On a different random note - Harrison sits like this EVERYWHERE. No matter what, his chubby little feet are crossed ever so carefully at the ankles. It makes me smile every time.



In the grass or on the carpet...
On a beach towel and in his high chair....everywhere.

And even though he sits so well - he still manages to get stuck several times a day.
And sometimes it is just too much and he needs a little break.



4 comments:

Cat Zimmer said...

Very cute Annie- can't wait to see him this weekend. We are coming by the way. I talked with em last night. Can't believe Claire and H will be one year old. It's party time!

Alexis said...

This is great. And I LOVE how Harrison gets stuck! I look forward to keeping track of Evan and seeing if he, too, gets stuck in his explorations!

BTW, that boy is getting tall!

Gotolson said...

Isn't it great to have family come visit and not be in an apartment! Harrison is so cute, I love his napping spot.
Tome

Tiana Johnson said...

So stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it! I can't wait to meet your little chub!