Monday, May 12, 2008

Teeth please

I thought he would hate it. I thought he would scream. I thought brute force would have to be used to be able to brush his TWO chompers. I thought....so begins the twice daily battle.

Nope.

He loved it. He grabbed the toothbrush and took right over. He didn't want to stop. Do you think this will last? According to EVERYONE....no way. Pretty soon, baby boys grow up to be little boys - and they start to love to be dirty, take pride in the fact that they smell, and will do anything to gross you out. Can I hang onto my little one for just awhile longer?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I had just said to Troy that I was going to have to get Chase a tooth brush :) Hope he likes it as much as your little guy! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Ya, it doesn't last long. It's a struggle to get Tyson into the bathroom at night for teeth brushing. Oh, love the Carters jammies...Tyson has the same pair but in size 4T. Super cute!!