Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Havin' A Feed

From the first day of his life, Harrison has been a fantastic eater. He is never picky, and will eat until I stop giving him food - I don't think he understands the concept of FULL yet. The last few days however, he seems to have developed a severe case of clinching the mouth shut and turning his head whenever new foods are introduced - until he discovered watermelon at his cousin Claire's first birthday party. He ate two full slices - and was totally soaked by the end of it all. Precious.




4 comments:

bestgrandkidsever said...

He looks like anyone who might try to separate him from that watermelon would have a fight on their hands! So cute!

Toria said...

hilarious! those are the cutest pictures! I'm glad you have a good eater- and I'm sad we missed out on the watermelon (and the birthday)! Now the countdown to H's big day!

The McFersons said...

It was awesome to read your blog!!! I totally miss you guys and would love for our little men to hang out together!!! We will have to head to Utah sometime soon and visit. I am always looking for an excuse to escape the Texas summer heat!!! Tauni

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...he's the cutest thing EVER!! We're heading out to Utah at the end of July to see you guys...I can't wait to finally meet him!! :)

Love, Kate, Ray and Lily