Friday, May 2, 2008

My Grandmas - Guest Blogger: Harrison Howe

To my Nanna and Great Grandma Ruthie -

Thank you so much for coming to visit me. My mom is always talking about how much she loves her mom and grandma and now I know why.

We had so much fun going on walks, playing in the grass, having BBQ's and just playing on the floor with my toys. Although I have seen my Nanna several times, this was the first time I met you great grandma, and I loved it. My mom tells me lots of stories when she was a little girl visiting you in Moccasin and how much fun she had. She loved the one-room schoolhouse where you taught, and cherishes those memories dearly.

I can't wait until I am old enough to go to your pre-school Nanna, in Ashland. Cousin Asher told me he loves it and soon I will be big enough.....right? I am excited to visit Ashland again in July. I promised my mom I would be a better traveler than last time.

I love you both - come again SOON!

Harrison
aka HD, Harry, H, Heavy D



1 comment:

Tiana Johnson said...

That's funny that Harrison's nickname is HD. Hyatt's name is Hyatt Dennis, so my dad calls him HD sometimes. What is H's middle name?