Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Visit from Sebastopol

This past week we had to HONOR of having Aunt Grace, Cousin Kate, Cousin Hannah and beautiful baby Liliana here for a few days from California. We ate fabulous food, swam in pools, saw a baseball game from a luxury suite (the ONLY way to go with babes), received traffic tickets (my fault - sorry), and just spent time together talking and watching the little ones. What did we talk about before babies??

Although the week was not full of crazy wild activities, I had a wonderful time and hope they did too! Please come again soon!



P.S. - I was the worst picture taker of all time - so Hannah, will
you send me a few of the ones you took? Gracias.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dearest Annie,

Jordan just sent me the link to your blog and I could not stop reading all your blogs. Shameless because I am at work and I am supposed to be working. I managed to read everything in 2007 and 2008and now will be going on my lunch break.

Will continue after lunch. You are such an amazing writer. I like your blog very much. Keep up the good work.

With love,
Nanda