Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...





I come from a family of artists. Both grandparents on my moms side, my mom and every single one of her siblings, and now my sister.

She is talented beyond words - and is spreading some Christmas cheer for a family who is going through some rough times through her beautiful designs. She has designed several different Holiday cards that are for sale through her blog. She donated all the design time, and a donation will be made to the Nielsen Recovery Fund with every purchase, you pay for printing only. Check them out!

My goal is to get Christmas cards out right after Thanksgiving so everyone will have our new address.....wish me luck!


2 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

wow, she is talented

Emily said...

That picture is HIGH-LARIOUS!!!!! I am such a cheese ball!