Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tagged

So.....I have been tagged several times by sisters, friends, and cousins - and I am finally going to respond....

10 YEARS AGO...
I was attending BYU, living in a corner house on the 'wild' side of Provo with Becca, Christy and Danielle, and loving it.


5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY...
1. Fold the laundry
2. Make it to my softball game (on time)
3. Mop the floor
4. Go on a walk with Harrison
5. Weed ONE flower bed


5 THINGS I REALLY ENJOY...
1. Reading
2. Playing Softball
3. Watching movies with my hubby
4. Being outside
5. Salsa dancing


5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED...
1. Ashland, Oregon
2. Salt Lake City, Utah
3. Huntington Beach, California
4. Laie, Hawaii
5. Santiago, Dominican Republic


5 JOBS I HAVE HAD...
1. Bussed tables...twice
2. Waitress
3. Office Coordinator
4. Photography Assistant
5. Financial Director


5 THINGS PEOPLE MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME...
1. I cry every time I say goodbye to my parents (I haven't lived at home since 1994 - that's a lot of tears)!
2. I love to do yard work. I love being outside digging in the dirt. Good thing my new yard has LOTS of it to do!
3. On my study abroad I would stay out dancing until six in the morning at least four times a week! (Isn't the Caribbean fantastic?)
4. While I was pregnant with Harrison, I threw up on a bus in England. My proper English grandmother was mortified.
5. The worst day of my life was spent on an airplane with two of my best friends. I have since completely boycotted Southwest Airlines.


5 FAVORITE TV SHOWS...
1. LOST
2. Survivor
3. The Office
4. 30 Rock
5. Biggest Loser


5 FAVORITE FOODS...
1. Anything potato
2. Chocolate covered strawberries
3. Spinich and cheese tortellini
4. Spice Cake
5. Oranges


5 REASONS I LOVE THE TWO MEN IN MY LITTLE FAMILY...
1. They make me laugh
2. They love me no matter what my hair looks like
3. They are handsome as can be
4. They take care of me
5. They know I need lots of love and attention (and they give it to me)!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I hate Southwest too!

Emily said...

You were a photography assistant?! You love chocolate covered strawberries?! Me too! Love you, sis. How is your knee doing?

Tiana Johnson said...

Very cute! I'm a yard work nut myself!