Monday, April 21, 2008

A Spring Walk

It was a LONG day for Harrison and I today. He got his second tooth today
and let me know how uncomfortable he was ALL day. So when Jordan walked through
the door - he bundled him up and went on a walk through the neighborhood. Even
though it is April 21 - the snowsuit is still being used, the wind is still blowing, and
it is still COLD. I love how Harrison is sitting in the stroller - almost saying:
"I am over this winter thing." That makes two of us.






(Thanks Aunt Marla for the darling warm fuzzy snowsuit!)
Don't let the green grass in the background fool you - it is COLD here.

6 comments:

Toria said...

oh, I'm so sorry. Glad the Jordan could provide some relief for you (and H). Ivy has been teething too and it's much worse than I remember Asher being. I hope it warms up there soon, have fun with the fam this weekend. We miss you and it was fun to chat the other night. Please come be our neighbor!

Chris Carlston said...

Wow. That kid is going to be trouble... in the good Jordan-nerd kind of way trouble. You guys are the coolest.

marlequin said...

Who knew you'd be using it so often in this delightful winter?

Emily said...

He is darling! Thanks for coming and playing last night. I had so much fun! I am a little sore though....

Sarah said...

I love that picture and the expression. Priceless.

Alexis said...

This is TOO perfect- do all babies in snowsuits look like they are just putting up with it? Mine do the same thing.

I have to say, I'm scared of the teething phase. Why do teeth have to be so painful?