Thursday, April 3, 2008

The new slippery floor

I promise the house pics are coming - between the dishwasher flooding the kitchen on our first night in the house, multiple snow falls, company, and the three of us being super sick with a stomach virus the last three days, I haven't taken them yet. BUT I WILL. In the meantime - Harrison loves the new wood floors and is really good at scooting backwards (no forward crawling yet) and gets wedged underneath our furniture every time I turn my head. He thinks it is funny at first.....then not so much. (if you click on the photo of him crying you can see his tooth!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That's too funny. My Lilly crawled backwards for the longest time before going forward. She'd get herself stuck in corners, but underneath the couch thing is pretty funny. Go Harrison!!

Emily said...

He is just too cute!!! So you are all sick? Sorry, that is the pits. :( Get better soon- Claire got a walker thingy and want cousin H to come try it out!

Sarah said...

Poor guy; must be frustrating. Super cute, though.

Toria said...

how funny! Those are the cutest pics. I'm sure he'll be crawling in no time. And I did see the tooth. Ivy has 6 now so that explains her fussy spell on the plane ride! Oh and I also notices H's hair is getting light and it's still winter there. You may have a blondie by August!