Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Garage Project: Part 6 - The Privacy Fence

Our giant backyard project is done. Trees have been ripped out, new concrete has been poured, the garage is up, and finally the privacy fence. And cannot describe what a difference it has made to our home. Every day that I am in the back yard - I can't believe it. What a change and I am LOVING it.




Now we are on to some cosmetic changes - I moved all the stones from the old front walkway to a little area in the back that is shaded most of the day. I want to put a little bench here and some big pots of flowers - but one thing a time. We also put up some new house numbers that my dad made - they look great. Taking the old ones down will be for another day when we are patching holes and painting. I am so grateful that all the really big stuff is done - now we can just make it look pretty!

4 comments:

bestgrandkidsever said...

I really have to wonder that being a Clason, how many times you will move those rocks before you're sure they're just right!

Annie said...

Oh Aunt Michele! I will admit - they have been moved about 5 times - finally resting in this spot. I am so OVER them - I am never going to move them!

Emily said...

The rocks look totally awesome!

Kate James said...

I am so happy that your fence is finished - it looks awesome. Must be a huge relief