Thursday, May 14, 2009

4 Years


I love this picture of us. Jordan surprised me with a trip to England and we had just arrived in London after traveling for what seemed like forever. I was pregnant with Harrison, and Jordan was doing EVERYTHING in his power to try to keep me awake for a few more hours. We walked from our hotel down to the River Thames, past the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, and onto Westminster Abbey.

I love that he does things like that for me. I love that we have been married for four years, and I love that he takes such good care of me. Happy Anniversary babe.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hope you guys had a great anniversary and were able to go out and celebrate! Happy Anniversary!

Coulio said...

I love that you are married to each other! Nothin' like a great match!