Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Sick House

14 days of sickness. You name it....Harrison or myself has had it.

Pneumonia.
Ear Infections.
Coughs.
Fevers.
Chills.
Congestion.
Constant Nasal Drip.
Nausea.
Aches and Pains.
Insomnia.
Diarrhea (those diapers are awesome).

-all around misery-

Luckily Jordan has been able to ward off the sickness (so far) but Harrison and I are going stir crazy.

Oh yeah - and my entire house looks like this:


and Harrison can't get enough of the kitchen cupboards............


After two weeks of this, we are finally on the mend. I went out with Jordan last night to a Jazz game (wonderful), while Lizzy and Heath stayed with a sleeping Harrison. It felt so so so good to be out of the house. I am not 100% yet - but I am optimistic.

Oh yeah - I took down my Christmas decorations just a few days ago, and my child is now addicted to TV since that is about all we have had the energy to do recently. That about sums it up.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad you guys are feeling almost all the way better and that you were able to finally get out of the house! At least your sicknesses happened when it is freezing cold and yucky outside, but it's still rough to be trapped inside and feeling horrible! I'm happy it's over for you!

Holly said...

I am sorry you have been so sick. I am glad to hear you are feeling better.

Tiana Johnson said...

funny thing is, we actually did my cousin's kitchen out in Utah. We just designed it and all and had it shipped to her place. It's probably still more worth it for you to get your stuff done out there though because it was a lot of headache with the distance and all.

The Lanyons said...

So lame, but at least it wasn't over Xmas - like us!

Nice, neat medicine chest Annie. I'm impressed you can keep everything contained in such a small space. Mine's twice as big and always seems to be overflowing with My Little Pony band-aids and 25 five different kinds of cough syrup (we can't ever find one that tastes good!).