Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Dad


I just love this picture of him. It was taken at some sort of activity at the church when I was in high school and Emily was in middle school.

I love it because he is a little teary eyed - and I don't know for sure why. But I do remember the way I felt that night - and I KNEW he was proud of me.

Now that I am a parent, I realize sometimes you just tear up when you look at your child/children because you just plain LOVE them.

And I just plain LOVE my Dad - and want to wish him the happiest of birthdays!

Harrison learned two special words for the occasion...."Haw Birfday!"

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love that picture too! You look great, dad looks like he just loves us and I... what is with those bangs? Sigh.

Jen Anderson said...

Great picture Anne!!