Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Howe Christmas

Not everyone on the Howe side could be together on Christmas day proper, so we had a Howe Christmas a couple of days after. We got together at Kim and Tim's house again in Eagle Mountain, had an incredible Christmas feast, opened gifts, and had a wonderful time. The boys played together while the girls (and Jenn's boyfriend JP from Chicago) all saw a movie. It was wonderful.

I made the dessert for the meal - apple pie, cherry pie, and a traditional English trifle (my first attempt)! Everything turned our beautifully - and was enjoyed by all.



2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad you were able to use the pics I took, feel free to steal my pictures anytime! Christmas with you guys was so fun, good times! :)

lish and toby said...

you are so cute!