Monday, October 19, 2009

Conversations with Harrison at 27 months

HARRISON: Where is my black spiderman jacket?

ME: It is on the couch in the living room.

HARRISON: Mommy, how did you remember that?

ME: Because I am a smart mommy.

HARRISON: And I'M the smartest boy EVER.

-------------------------------------------------------------

HARRISON: Mommy, where did your lunch go?

ME: It went to my tummy.

HARRISON: (Silence.......)

HARRISON: NO! Baby Sister is in your tummy.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Getting him up from his nap.....
ME: Harrison? Do you want to go to a birthday party tonight? We need to go soon! There will be games and pizza!

HARRISON: (Stands up on his bed) I NEED CAKE! FANCY CAKE!

5 comments:

Kim said...

He is the cutest boy! I love these stories of your conversations, I was just laughing reading this! :)

Sabrina O'Malley said...

I had a great time catching up on the last month. Congrats on the baby girl. And a big happy birthday to your Nanna. I have always loved her, she is such an amazing person.

Jen Anderson said...

I love this boy already!!! When do we get to see eachother?! SO excited you are having a little girl!! So fun!

Cat Zimmer said...

I love how in this picture his hand is in position. Miss you H.

Michelle @ Twig said...

He is cracking me up in that spider man costume! So So Cute! And I'm happy to see that you are having a girl too! Will be following along!