Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So I don't forget.....

What Harrison is saying at nineteen months....

cruh-ler=color(as in...with crayons)
crans=crayons
neen-gers=fingers
yins=raisins
lie-vou=love you
ron-ka-ree= wrinkly (as in fingers after his bath)
twuck..ride it=I want a ride in that truck
da-wish-us=delicious

A funny story about 'delicious.' We went to our nephew Jackson's 4th birthday party where Harrison tried ice cream for the first time. He took a bite, his eyes lit up, he looked up at Jordan and I and said "DA-WISH-US!" My heart melted! I couldn't believe he actually knew what it meant. We had a good laugh - and Harrison continued to eat the delicious ice cream.

2 comments:

SandyKay said...

Too funny ~ good thing to learn so young. It will serve him well to know that ice cream is delish and makes all the bad times go away!
So sorry you couldn't be with us on Saturday. Hope you both are feeling better. I was awesome to see Jordan, however. He looked so good! You can tell he's a happy man!

Love,

SK

lish and toby said...

love that picture! love the baby talk.