Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkins, Leaves, and a Tiger

Since Harrison can now walk and can function pleasantly in public - our Fall activities have been MUCH more enjoyable than last year.

I took H to Gardner Village here in Salt Lake - where we attempted a photo shoot with some pumpkins. I think he may have a future in this sort of thing....get a load of the pose on the right. He is telling me something with those eyes.....




Then on to the ward Trunk-or-Treat where he spent the majority of the evening dancing in the middle of the gym to Monster Mash and roaring like the fierce tiger that he is. His Uncle Heath held his hand and walked him around outside where he just laughed and laughed at all the costumes - never scared - just kept laughing.



And then our little family...with H clutching tight to his little pumpkin from Nanna.

Jordan and I don't really get into Halloween as far as costumes go - maybe next year when we actually go trick-or-treating. But for perhaps the last time for many Halloweens to come, we enjoyed a nice warm night at home handing out candy to scary ghosts, and fairy princesses. I thought Harrison would be scared of some of the masks that the kids were wearing - but he just laughed and laughed. Especially at the the really bloody, gross, scary ones......should I be concerned?

3 comments:

Kim said...

These pictures are so adorable! I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween!

Jen Anderson said...

Ok, that little H and his eyes! You can just see his brilliant mind at work. Your family is beautiful and I can't wait to meet the men in your life someday. Especially that little guy, he is too cute!

Cat Zimmer said...

I LOVE the costume. I wish I could have seen him and Clairey personally in thier outfits. Glad you had fun. Love you guys, can't wait to see you. We are heading to Logan this weekend to help Jack and Francie put up all their light fixtures, should be fun. We probably won't see you guys though. A couple more weeks and you will be up here! Tell H to keep practicing our names.