Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to my little brother




I have the most wonderful little brother in the world. Two years and one day separate us - and my life is better because he was born. He has entertained me since he was born with his incredible sense of humor, wowed me with his unparalleled intelligence, and lives a full and exciting life that I love him for.

I LOVE this picture of him. It was taken at the Heaton Ranch - where many of my fondest childhood memories took place. I think it captures his vibrant personality perfectly. Always the funny man.

- and so, to my little brother -

Happy Birthday from your biggest fan - I love you.

2 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

Happy Birthday Matt!! You are one really cool guy and I hope your day was a great one!! Jen

lish and toby said...

Anne,hello! Your baby and family are so sweet! What a cutie little guy you have! I remember when I heard you were expecting. Emily was too and I was right behind her. That is fun how it all worked out at the same time! You look and sound great - keep in touch!