Thursday, February 28, 2008

Veggies, Spring, and Goodbyes

Thanks Toria for the awesome idea of ice cube trays for the veggie purees,
Harrison is scarfing them down no problem....
see Dad, I can be domestic....spinich, carrots, and peas all in one day!



And who wouldn't want this little man to be healthy?.....



Thank goodness SPRING is on its way - no more long snowy afternoons
of staring out the window wishing for sunshine....



And on a sad but exciting note...a part of our family
is moving to the other side of the world...
we will miss you terribly, thanks for stopping in Salt Lake
to see us before your adventure begins.....we love you.
Harrison and Claire will miss their awesome cousins Asher and Ivy....



But we can't wait to see this smile again soon!
Take care John, Toria, Asher and Ivy!
WE LOVE YOU!


6 comments:

Emily said...

Your purees look amazing! I thought about doing some today, but I ran out of time. We will miss J, T, A and I as well. Love you!

Barry and Shannon said...

They look so pretty. It's amazing what no preseratives can do. Too bad Liza is a punk and won't eat anything other than gerber food. I loved that satisfaction of making all of Payton's food. It made me feel oh so Martha. Wait scratch that.....it made me feel like Barry's sister Wendy!!!!

Suzanne said...

I am so impressed with your homemade baby food. I have 3 kids and yet to make any baby food for them. It actually looks really good. Way to go Martha!!

The Mcclellan's said...

So what is the deal with the purees is that your baby food. If so I am so impressed. I have been doing the purees but putting it into real food like cookies and mac and cheese to make it healthier. How are you guys. Looks like things are going good.

Amber Carlston said...

So I don't have any of your contact info - like email or phone :) So I'll just comment on your blog. I might have a friend who can do our hair for this black tie event on Saturday! Would you be interested in something like that?

Let us know how closing goes. We can probably get the trailer on Wednesday night if you want to move some stuff in!

Rookie Dad said...

It took reading these comments to realize that you're probably making baby food with your purees. What a relief! I was worried for a moment that you'd been sneaking vegetables past Jordan in cakes and cookies. That would be downright un-American.