Friday, October 22, 2010

Football and a visit from the Greats...



Football season is upon us, which means Harrison wears his football helmet more often than not and is constantly holding some object up to my mouth as a microphone so that I can do the play by play of his actions. He tackles himself, fumbles, catches, runs, stiff arms imaginary opponents - all right from our living room. Ava gets in on the action occasionally....

My grandmother and grandpa Frank also came for a visit - we loved having them here. Frank wired our garage we built last spring for lights and plugs - we are SO grateful! Harrison was obsessed with Franks cane and used it as a fire-knife while he spun it around in the living room. I am so happy that my kids are getting to know their great grandparents - I hope we didn't wear them out too much!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love the football helmet! Too cute!