Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yesterday was a good day.....

even though I didn't sleep well. I kept waiting for this little one to wake up. But she didn't.
10pm to 7am - at six weeks. Incredible.



Harrison painted and painted and painted....


Ava smiled at me.......a lot......


Harrison did his own version of snowboard cross in our living room (Olympics how we love thee!)....


and we had a new faucet installed in our kitchen - I love it.


I capped off the day with a night out with two of my nearest and dearest girlfriends - a much needed dinner that made me get OUT of my sweats and into real jeans (no belly panel here folks!). Loved it!

-------and-------

Harrison's first artistic rendition of his family......
not too shabby for a 2 1/2 year old. Love him.

7 comments:

The Andersons: said...

She is beautiful. Here is hoping that my little handsome man will follow her example here in another month!! :) You sure have a cute family!

hawsfam said...

I found you from Leslie's blog and am so excited you have a blog, too! Love the pictures. Harrison never stops cracking me up!

Kim said...

Yay Ava! What a good baby! Those kiddos are just adorable! :)

Rebecca said...

Life is good, isn't it? Gotta love that sleepin' babe and nice artwork Harrison... you may have a protege!

Leslie said...

So proud of Ava - a full nights sleep is priceless! Can't wait till Sarah does that again. I love H - he is such an adorable little boy. We have been talking about Oregon in July. We will just have to see how things go. I know it would be a ton of fun!

angie jones said...

That is awesome that she slept so long at 6 weeks! She is beautiful! congratulations!

Alexis said...

Okay, I LOVE the family portrait as drawn by Harrison! I think you might have the next generation of Cook/Simpson artist on your hands!