Friday, April 10, 2009

Graduation Day



Seriously - who wouldn't kill for that dimple and smile. My little sister Catherine graduated with her Bachelors of Science from BYU-I. I couldn't be more proud.

She is beautiful, talented, kind, caring, smart, articulate, strong - and I love her.

Our entire family (minus John, Toria and the kiddos) made the trek up to Rexburg, Idaho for the event. I got teary eyed as I watched my parents beaming with pride as their little girl walked across the stage. I love my parents. They are proud of each of their six kids. They are supportive in whatever decisios we make, and do all that they can to help us reach our goals. They are awesome.

I did miss a good chunk of the ceremony due to MY little chunk named Harrison - but I did get hear Cats name called, and see her walk across the stage to accept her diploma. Way to go Cat! Harrison showed his support in his own special way - acting like a raving lunatic, climbing benches in the uppermost part of the auditorium, and making those watching him work up a sweat.

Graduations + almost two-year-old = disaster



Matt and I.....the proud parents and the supportive/wonderful hubby Dan...


Congrats to Catherine....if only the real world were as fun as college....

3 comments:

Cat Zimmer said...

Thank you Anne- I think I am the luckiest girl in the world to have a sister like you. Thanks for coming and thanks for supporting me. Love you

Rebecca said...

Congrats to the Clason clan... 2 graduate. I think that might be the sign of some awesome parenting!

Toria said...

yea for Cat! I'm sad we weren't there to join in the celebration!